Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Amazing

It's amazing the things you think about when you have too much free time, so you listen to music on the WMP and play Sherlock til your brain bleeds. I was thinking about movie lines. Especially my favorites. So I am going to put my top 5 movie lines here for everyone to see. Leave me a comment and see if you can name the movie as well as who said it.

"Do or do not, there is no try."
"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
"My Precious!"
and my favorite movie line:
"Hell isn't Lakes of Fire or Chains of Ice, it's the absence of God's Love"

Doubt very many of you will get the last one, so if you need a hint, let me know. And kudos to anyone that can get them all without visiting IMDB :D

Oh, and BTW, I hate my life.

Drac

3 comments:

K said...

Yoda in Empire. Mandy Patinkin in The Princess Bride. Jack Nicholson as the Joker in the original Batman movie. Gollum (Andy Serkis and some woswer special effects) in The Two Towers. Soon to be in The Hobbit. No IMDB there, my cousin! Last one... familiar... nope. Don't know.

Did you see my blog on The Princess Bride?

drac_vampire said...

4 out of 5, not bad. But, those were all the easy ones, lol. The last one is a movie that starred Christopher Walken as an angel :)

K said...

I actually looked it up after... Daniel would have known; it is a movie he likes. But at least I didn't look it up first and cheat!